- Start with the cool stud (get everyone engaged)
- Discovery - don't give it all away, make people guess about some details
- Interaction - do things together with the audience
- Shared experiences - discuss with the crowd (or rather selected participants)
- Purpose - explain why and what is the goal
- Relevance - a real goal is always more engaging than make-ups
- Challenge - provoke the audience (feedback is good, but don't solve their problems)
Looking at these notes, I do think I have to go through them once again and make sure what they really mean to me. Maybe they means something entirely different to you?
best of luck with your presentation!